- Our Story
- Browse By Course
- Browse By Category
- Browse by Product
- Featured Recipes
No Results FoundMore Products
No Results FoundMore Recipes
No Results FoundMore Articles
Choose your Country or Region
Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Join Cranberry Club
Please enter your information below to join the Cranberry Club
The First Name field is required.
The Last Name field is required.
The Email Address field is required.
Email address is not in a correct format.
The Password field is required.
Your password must contain 6-12 characters, a capital letter and a number.
The Confirm Password field is required.
'Confirm Password' and 'Password' do not match.
The City field is Required.
The State field is Required.
The Zip Code field is Required.
The Zip Code is not in a correct format.
You must agree to our terms & conditions.
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
In order to add you to our Cranberry Club, we need your email address. If you want to proceed with your Facebook login, please login again and grant permission to share your email address.
In order to add you to our Cranberry Club, we need your email address. If you want to proceed with your Facebook login, please add your email in your Facebook account.
Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club
Your password has been reset successfully
Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email.
Facebook user is not allowed to change password in OS.com, Please login into Facebook and change for the same.
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you used to register your account.
Party-Time Cranberry Lamb Koftas
- Cranberry Lamb Koftas
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) lean ground lamb or beef
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) very finely chopped onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) pine nuts
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) each ground cinnamon, coriander and cumin
- 1 tsp (5 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 can (348 mL) Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) each finely chopped onion and tomato paste
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each chopped fresh mint and Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
1. Sauce: Combine the cranberry sauce, broth, onion, tomato paste, mint, mustard, vinegar and garlic in the slow cooker. Cover and heat on High, stirring occasionally, or until mixture is bubbling. Turn dial to Low.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Combine the lamb, Craisins®, onion, egg, pine nuts, cinnamon, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper in a bowl. Blend together until well mixed. Form into 3/4 inch (2 cm) balls. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Discard fat and cool for 10 minutes. (Meatballs can be prepared up to this point and refrigerated for up to 1 day or frozen for up to 1 month).
3. Transfer the meatballs to the slow cooker. Stir to coat in sauce. Heat, on Low, stirring often until heated through. Use as an appetizer or over cooked basmati rice as a main course.
Write a Review
- Select State
- SELECT STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Your recipe rating has been submitted successfully
Enjoy the crisp and tangy taste of fresh Ocean Spray cranberries straight from the bog. Stock…
The recipe has been shared.