- Our Story
- Browse By Course
- Browse By Category
- Browse by Product
- Featured Recipes
No Results FoundMore Products
No Results FoundMore Recipes
No Results FoundMore Articles
Choose your Country or Region
Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Join Cranberry Club
Please enter your information below to join the Cranberry Club
The First Name field is required.
The Last Name field is required.
The Email Address field is required.
Email address is not in a correct format.
The Password field is required.
Your password must contain 6-12 characters, a capital letter and a number.
The Confirm Password field is required.
'Confirm Password' and 'Password' do not match.
The City field is Required.
The State field is Required.
The Zip Code field is Required.
The Zip Code is not in a correct format.
You must agree to our terms & conditions.
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
In order to add you to our Cranberry Club, we need your email address. If you want to proceed with your Facebook login, please login again and grant permission to share your email address.
In order to add you to our Cranberry Club, we need your email address. If you want to proceed with your Facebook login, please add your email in your Facebook account.
Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club
Your password has been reset successfully
Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email.
Facebook user is not allowed to change password in OS.com, Please login into Facebook and change for the same.
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you used to register your account.
Shrimp Tempura with Cranberry-Wasabi Sauce
- Shrimp Tempura
- 12 cups (3 mL) corn oil (approx.)
- 1 cup (250 mL) ice water (approx.)
- 1 cold egg Salt pinch
- 1 cup (250 mL) all purpose flour
- 24 uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails intact (about 1 lb)
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) wasabi paste
1. Sauce: Blend cranberry sauce with chives, soy sauce and wasabi paste. Reserve.
2. Heat 3 inches (8 cm) oil over medium high heat to 375°F (190°C) in a large, heavy pot or deep fryer. Whisk 3/4 cup (175 mL) ice water, egg and salt until frothy. Add flour; blend until only very small lumps remain. Whisk in additional water, if needed, to make batter slightly thinner than pancake batter.
3. Immediately dip shrimp into tempura batter to coat; shake excess batter back into bowl. Add shrimp to hot oil and fry until shrimp curl and coating is crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with sauce for dipping.
Write a Review
- Select State
- SELECT STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Your recipe rating has been submitted successfully
Enjoy the crisp and tangy taste of fresh Ocean Spray cranberries straight from the bog. Stock…
The recipe has been shared.