- Our Story
- Browse By Course
- Browse By Category
- Browse by Product
- Featured Recipes
No Results FoundMore Products
No Results FoundMore Recipes
No Results FoundMore Articles
Choose your Country or Region
Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Join Cranberry Club
Please enter your information below to join the Cranberry Club
The First Name field is required.
The Last Name field is required.
The Email Address field is required.
Email address is not in a correct format.
The Password field is required.
Your password must contain 6-12 characters, a capital letter and a number.
The Confirm Password field is required.
'Confirm Password' and 'Password' do not match.
The City field is Required.
The State field is Required.
The Zip Code field is Required.
The Zip Code is not in a correct format.
You must agree to our terms & conditions.
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
In order to add you to our Cranberry Club, we need your email address. If you want to proceed with your Facebook login, please login again and grant permission to share your email address.
In order to add you to our Cranberry Club, we need your email address. If you want to proceed with your Facebook login, please add your email in your Facebook account.
Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club
Your password has been reset successfully
Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email.
Facebook user is not allowed to change password in OS.com, Please login into Facebook and change for the same.
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you used to register your account.
Cranberry Portobello Stuffed Chicken
- 3 Portobello mushrooms, stemmed (about 5 oz/150 g)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Ocean Spray® Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely grated lemon zest
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, tenders removed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced fresh gingerroot
1. Scrape out and discard dark gills from mushrooms; chop mushrooms finely. Heat half of oil in skillet over medium heat; cook onion, salt and pepper, stirring often until onion is translucent. Increase temperature to medium-high and add remaining oil, mushrooms and Craisins®. Cook until mushrooms are browned. Stir in coriander, lemon zest and garlic. Cool to room temperature.
2. Slice open thickest side of each chicken breast to make a pocket that is wide enough to fit two fingers. Stuff equal amounts of mushroom mixture into each chicken breast and thread closed using toothpicks.
3. Preheat an indoor grill to high; grease lightly. Place chicken on grill and immediately reduce temperature to medium-high. Grill chicken, tented with foil, for 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
4. Blend melted jelly with teriyaki sauce and ginger until smooth. Brush all but 2 tbsp (30 mL) over chicken; grill, turning as needed, for 10 to 15 minutes or until an instantread thermometer inserted into the thickest portion of each breast registers 175°F (80°C). Brush with reserved sauce and let rest for 5 minutes.
Write a Review
- Select State
- SELECT STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Your recipe rating has been submitted successfully
Enjoy the crisp and tangy taste of fresh Ocean Spray cranberries straight from the bog. Stock…
The recipe has been shared.